I had a great time at the Big Picture in Melbourne and Sydney is tomorrow. No event is ever perfect, but the team did a great job creating this new style of event. I really hope we continue this format in the future.
Here are some tips to get the most out of the event:
1) Review the Agenda and Sessions and if there’s a session you like, get in quick. The early sessions full up quickly. Or hang out until the afternoon as there’s plenty of room. Download the full agenda | Download the event guide
2) When you arrive, make a note of the areas you’re interested in and see which Microsoft people are in the room. If you need an introduction, please shout.
3) If you’re with a colleague, maybe split up as you’ll cover more ground.
4) Preinstall a QR code readeron your device so you can build your digital back pack.
6) If you have a question or can’t find someone, please let one of us know.
Cloud is featured at the event, both in the Mission Control (how to manage your infrastructure) and the Productivity areas. Hope to see you there!
Event website is: http://www.microsoft.com/australia/thebigpicture
Pictures from the event are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/microsoftaustralia/
[Update: Tim Buntel has uploaded his slides to his slideshare]